StreamFlow - Plugin for Autodesk Maya
Streamflow is a comprehensive plug-in born out of frustration with Maya's lack of up-to-date tools and the UI being stuck in the early 2010's.
Its purpose is to improve the overall user experience and speed up the creative process by providing quicker access to various tools and panels, and automating repetitive tasks.
After five years in the making, this passion project finally matured into a fully blown ~20k lines of code plug-in.
- UI Control panel - a panel through which most of the editors, tools and Pie Menus can be accessed, along with some modeling and display settings
- Circular Shelf - a circular version of Maya's default shelves, faster to navigate and use
- New Tools and Upgraded Native Tools - multi edit edge flow, straighten edge loop, quick cube edge select, true edge loop grow, pivot from camera, rectangulate UV, create geometry at selection, quick camera ortho, and much more.
- Autosave - smarter, safer and more comfortable version then the default
- More then 13 custom built Pie Menus - user friendly, optimized and tested to provide the fastest access to tools and functions, accessed through the Control Panel or through custom hotkeys
- Option for Extensive Hotkey Overrides - double tap detection , context sensitive, distinct from and non intrusive of Maya's default hotkeys
The UI elements - Control Panel, Circular Shelf, Pie Menus are fast and responsive, optimized to have minimum impact on resources.
For detailed product manual and description, see here.
Limiting access to tools to only those who can afford it goes against my core values, and the plug-in will always be unrestricted to download.
For everyone who can afford, every purchase made is deeply appreciated, and it means more time and resources directed towards the project's refinement, maintenance and growth.